Your Invited to Present – Poster Form Deadline Changed to May 15, 2020
Come on, you know you want to!!!!
Have you ever thought you have a great idea, but don’t feel comfortable doing a long session? This is your opportunity to dip your toes in the water. ACTEAZ is hosting its 2nd annual Poster Session prior to the awards breakfast on Wednesday, July 22nd from 8:00 am to 9:00 am.
What is a Poster Session?
Our poster session will be held in a large room where all presenters are gathered so that participants can circulate and view the various presentations. Your presentation should be short and informal, but structured and concise.
This year’s Presentation Categories are:
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Career Explorations
- Marketing Programs
- Student Safety
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Social Media
- Presenters will be provided a cocktail tabletop. (No electricity)
- Presenters must supply all of their own handouts, devices etc.
- Presenters must stay at their tables for the full hour
- Poster dimensions should be 36” X 48”
- Poster should be visually appealing and easy to read from 3ft away
If you would like additional information, please send your questions to Lisa Doll. To submit your presentation make sure you complete the ACTEAZ Poster Form by May 15, 2020 and send it to Lisa Doll at [email protected].