Virtual Exhibit Info
ACTEAZ is excited to be hosting the Virtual 2021 ACTE Summer Conference, Maintaining Balance and Moving Forward, July 19-22, 2021.
This conference is open to Administrators, Counselors, and Teachers and we hope to provide a way for you to be able to reach out and work with some of the contacts at the schools in this virtual world.
The cost of an Exhibitor Booth is $375. One of the nice things about this conference is your information will be available to all attendees for four weeks after the conference and then your contact information will be moved to our ACTEAZ website for six months.
Once you have registered you will receive a link to begin uploading your information and documents to the WHOVA website. We will send instructions on where to go and how to proceed.
What You Get
- Live Product Demo where you can provide a streaming link for attendees to attend. You can add a different every day.
- Promotional Offers – Like Raffles and Giveaways
- Max two PDF handouts no more than 10 MB
- Upload up to 50 photos with a 10 MB file size limit
- You can do flexible conference hours as long as they fall in the conference times.
- Added to the Passport contact which can help you generate leads
- Access to the Communities, Attendees, and attend Sessions if you choose