Why Should I Attend?
We are proud to say this is our 46th Annual Arizona CTE Conference. This professional development conference is a gathering of our career and technical education (CTE) educators who are passionate and who recognizes the importance of CTE in our state and our nation’s future. This conference has helped educators’ interface to exchange professional solutions to become better Instructional Leaders.
This is the year our ACTE Summer Conference Promotes
- Recharge from the Last Year of Challenging Teaching
- Relax as you visit with Virtual Attendees in Live Sessions
- Refresh as you learn the latest and greatest in CTE Areas.
- Rest as you network with Attendees and Become Reacquainted
Benefits for Attendees:
- Opportunity of being Virtual for Attendees is they can review over 140 Sessions at their convenience over a four-week period after the conference. This is so you can attend all the sessions you want to and not worry about them being at the same time.
- Networking with like-minded educators who are committed to providing the best education and career training to Youth and Adults.
- A vibrant gathering place for CTE Professionals to find out the latest information we have.
- Receiving creative and practical ideas and strategies thru sessions that can be implemented immediately upon your return to school
- And many more…