Things to remember for 2022
- There are no open sessions. If you want to attend a session, even if it is free, you must register for it.
- Registrants will not receive their Certificate of Professional Development hours until the conference survey has been completed.
- Registration opens March 31, 2022.
Base Conference Registration Rates
$525 Advanced Registration Rate (March 31 through June 29, 2022)
$575 Late Registration Rate (Starting June 30, 2022)
$300 Student Teacher Rate – To receive this rate, student teachers must have documentation from their university advisor that they are student teaching in fall or spring 2021-22. Send to [email protected].
Base Registration Includes:
- Over 150 Professional Development sessions
- ACTEAZ Presidents Networking Reception on Sunday, July 17
- Full breakfast on Monday, July 18 and Tuesday, July 19
- Buffet lunch on Monday, July 18 and Tuesday, July 19
- ACTEAZ Awards Breakfast on Wednesday, July 20
- Access to conference app
- Access to conference exhibitors
Conference Registration Payment
Please note that you will NOT be registered for the conference until your purchase order or payment is received. We must have a purchase order before July 11, 2022. We accept any of the following:
- Purchase Orders (If your school is sending a purchase order in, please select this option. Give the school a copy of the registration confirmation code and have them send in a PO to [email protected] to complete your registration. Call Shelly York at (623) 826-6399 if you have any questions. Purchase Orders must be accompanied by completed online registration confirmation for each individual attending.)
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Cell: (623) 826-6399
Fax: (623) 889-9980