Things to remember for 2023
- There are no open sessions. If you want to attend a session, even if it is free, you must register for it.
Base Conference Registration Rates
$575 Early Registration Rate (March 23, 2023 through June 18, 2023)
$625 Late Registration Rate (Starting June 19, 2023)
Student Teacher Rate – To receive the student teacher rate, student teachers must have documentation from their university advisor that they are student teaching in fall or spring 2023-24. Send to [email protected].
Base Registration Includes:
- Approximately 300 Professional Development sessions
- ACTEAZ Presidents Networking Reception on Sunday, July 16
- Full breakfast on Monday, July 17 and Tuesday, July 18
- Buffet lunch on Monday, July 17 and Tuesday, July 18
- ACTEAZ Awards Breakfast on Wednesday, July 19
- Access to conference app
- Access to conference exhibitors
Conference Registration Payment
Please note that you will NOT be registered for the conference until your purchase order or payment is received. We must have a purchase order before July 10, 2023. We accept any of the following:
- Purchase Orders (If your school is sending a purchase order in, please select this option. Give the school a copy of the registration confirmation code and have them send in a PO to [email protected] to complete your registration. Call Shelly York at (623) 826-6399 if you have any questions. Purchase Orders must be accompanied by completed online registration confirmation for each individual attending.)
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Cell: (623) 826-6399
Fax: (623) 889-9980